3. A contract (“Contract”)shall be formed between us and the Buyer upon confirmation of the order by way of email from us to the Buyer.
4. Any order which has been confirmed and shipped out may not be cancelled. You shall be liable for return shipping fees if you cancel an order after the order status has been changed to “Fulfilled” or when your order has been shipped out before the cancellation request is fully processed. Upon successful cancellation, we will refund your payment in accordance with our refund policy herein.
5. Subject to Clause 9below, the Buyer shall be entitled to return its first order on the Platform.
6. The Buyer shall be required to inspect the Goods upon delivery. If there is any damage, defect or non-conformity (in respect of quantity) of the Goods according to the Contract,the Buyer should return the Goods immediately to the delivery personnel.
7. For any return or refund requests (“Requests”), please contact us within three (3) working days from the delivery date (“Request Deadline”) at firstname.lastname@example.org with a clear picture an dan accompanying description of the damage, defect and/or non-conformity (in respect of quantity) and/or reason for return. The Request Deadline shall not apply to the Buyer’s first order on the Platform.
8. The Buyer acknowledges and agrees that the entry or inscription of the Buyer’s signature or the signature by someone on the Buyer’s behalf, on Trustana’s delivery note shall be conclusive evidence that the Buyer has examined the Goods and that theGoods correspond in every respect with the Goods that the Buyer is entitled to receive under the Contract. We are entitled to assume that any person inspecting the Goods or signing on the delivery note is authorised by the Buyer to do so.
9. Requests will be rejected if:
(a) You damaged or misused the Goods (or such part to be returned);
(b) The request was made more than three (3) working days after the date of delivery (if applicable); or
(c) The Goods are not inits new and original condition and/or its original product packaging.
10. If a Request isapproved for the Buyer’s first order, Trustana shall provide a full or partial refund in accordance with ourrefund policy herein. If a Request is approved for any of the Buyer’ssubsequent orders, Trustana may at its sole discretion, provide a full or partial refund or where applicable, provide an exchange.
11. Return shipping feesshall be borne by the Buyer, unless the Goods to be returned have beendetermined to be defective, damaged or non-compliant with the Contract by us.
12. Refunds will be byway of cancellation of credit or debit card transactions, bank transfer and/or store credits, and may take more than fourteen (14) working days to beprocessed.
13. We shall not beliable to you for late delivery of the Goods.
14. To the maximumextent permitted by law, we make no guarantee, representation or warranty andexpressly disclaim liability (whether to you or any person) in relation to thefollowing:
(a) regarding thetimeliness, reliability, accuracy, completeness, accessibility, quality,operation or usefulness of any portion of the Platform and/or the Services;
(b) regarding theavailability or appropriateness of the Platform and/or the Services;
(c) that the Platformand/or the Services will perform in an uninterrupted manner or be secure, errorfree or free from malware or any other harmful components;
(d) that the Platform and/or the Services will operate or function properly;
(e) that the use of thePlatform and/or the Services will not harm or cause any damage to your data, devices or computing system;
(f) for any loss, damage or liability that you incur that is caused by or as a result of the use of thePlatform and/or the Services and/or any corruption, loss or deletion of any data or information (belonging to or provided by you) in the Platform and/or the Services;
(g) for your reliance on the Platform and/or the Services and the information available through thePlatform and/or the Services;
(h) for the transactionsarising directly/ indirectly from the Platform and/or the Services;
(i) any prohibition, restriction or regulation by any government or regulatory authority in any jurisdiction of any matter in relation to the Platform and/or the Services, or any transactions arising directly/ indirectly from the Platform and/or theServices;
(j) for any errors, interruptions or other occurrences whatsoever arising out of any form of communications or other facilities not provided by us; and
(k) for all other risks, direct, indirect or ancillary, whether in relation to e-commerce platforms, referral systems or otherwise, which are not specifically or explicitly contained in or stated in these terms.
15. Our Platform, and our Services, are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis with no warranties whatsoever. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim all representations, conditions, and warranties of any kind, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, in relation to the Platform and our Services,including without limitation to all conditions and warranties of satisfactory quality, accuracy, completeness, correctness, timeliness, reliability,availability, title, quality, merchantability, security, fitness for a particular purpose, and/or non-infringement of any intellectual property.
16. You shall notassign, transfer, charge, novate or deal in any other manner with any or all ofyour rights or obligations in relation to the Services without our priorwritten consent.
17. You confirm that you are acting on your own behalf and not for the benefit of any other person.
18. Any dispute or claimarising out of or in connection with the Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of Singapore, and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.